The living room sits over the gooseneck, providing enough headroom to stand. In the living room is a pull out sleeper sofa and entertainment center.
The spacious L-shaped kitchen has plentiful counter space and storage, a rustic farmhouse sink, four burner gas range, and a dining area that can expand to accommodate 4+ people.
A cast iron convection wood stove keeps the home warm and cozy.
Storage stairs lead up to the bedroom loft, which has double dormers and built-in storage space. There is also a closet and drawers on the main floor for clothing storage.
In the bathroom is a full size bathtub, washer/dryer combo, vanity with vessel sink, and composting toilet.
For more information about Tara’s 33′ Gooseneck Tiny House, please contact Mitchcraft Tiny Homes.
Also available from MitchCraft Tiny Homes:
- Kay’s 29′ Gooseneck Tiny House
- Ross’ 35′ Gooseneck Tiny House
- Carrie’s 28′ Gooseneck Tiny House
- Nicole’s 16′ Tiny House
- Laura’s Tiny House
- Nicole’s Tiny House
- 20′ Tiny House
- Kailey’s 22′ Off-Grid Tiny House
- KerriJo’s Tiny House
- Heather’s 37′ Gooseneck Tiny House
- Francelia’s Tiny House
- Tara’s 33′ Gooseneck Tiny House
- Davis’ Off-Grid Tiny House
- Julia’s Tiny House
- Curtis & April’s Tiny House
- Eric & Oliver’s Tiny House
- Elise & Clara’s Tiny House
- Dennis’ Tiny House
- Jessica’s Tiny House
- Blue Moon
Images © Mitchcraft Tiny Homes