A 16′ custom tiny house built by Fort Collins-based MitchCraft Tiny Homes.
The tiny house features a main level sleeping platform and an additional sleeping loft with ladder access.
The bed platform includes a two person dining table and plenty of drawer storage.
Custom cabinetry, oak butcher block counter tops, and pine bead board throughout.
The tiny house includes:
- 4.5 cu. ft. electric fridge w/ separate freezer
- 3 burner propane cooktop
- Nature’s Head Composting Toilet
- Precision Temp propane tankless on-demand water heater
- Envi electric convection heater
- Standard 50 amp RV power inlet
- Standard RV city water inlet
- 30 gallon on board fresh water tank with Shurflo water pump
- 36″ Fiberglass shower surround
For more information about this tiny house, please visit MitchCraft Tiny Homes.
Also available from MitchCraft Tiny Homes:
- Kay’s 29′ Gooseneck Tiny House
- Ross’ 35′ Gooseneck Tiny House
- Carrie’s 28′ Gooseneck Tiny House
- Nicole’s 16′ Tiny House
- Laura’s Tiny House
- Nicole’s Tiny House
- 20′ Tiny House
- Kailey’s 22′ Off-Grid Tiny House
- KerriJo’s Tiny House
- Heather’s 37′ Gooseneck Tiny House
- Francelia’s Tiny House
- Tara’s 33′ Gooseneck Tiny House
- Davis’ Off-Grid Tiny House
- Julia’s Tiny House
- Curtis & April’s Tiny House
- Eric & Oliver’s Tiny House
- Elise & Clara’s Tiny House
- Dennis’ Tiny House
- Jessica’s Tiny House
- Blue Moon
Images © Mitchcraft Tiny Homes