Ken Leigh, a MitchCraft Tiny Homes employee, is selling his own tiny house! Ken built this 32′ fifth wheel tiny house while living in Maine and he drove it to Fort Collins, Colorado, where MitchCraft is located.
The sleeping loft is located over the hitch and there are drawers underneath for storage. The large living room has space for a futon, recliner and desk.
The kitchen has 8′ of counter space and uses propane appliances. A washer/dryer combo is in the kitchen as well.
Cork flooring is used throughout the main part of the 5th wheel and vinyl flooring is used in the bathroom.
The bathroom has a 32″ shower stall, sink, Nature’s Head composting toilet, and plenty of storage.
A few other highlights include:
- Shiplap interior walls and ceiling
- Andersen casement and awning windows for plenty of natural lighting
- Standing seam curved metal roofing
- All cedar exterior siding, clapboard wainscoting with cedar shake shingles on top
You can visit the MitchCraft Facebook page for more details.
Listing Price: $80,000 (everything included)
Also available from MitchCraft Tiny Homes:
- Kay’s 29′ Gooseneck Tiny House
- Ross’ 35′ Gooseneck Tiny House
- Carrie’s 28′ Gooseneck Tiny House
- Nicole’s 16′ Tiny House
- Laura’s Tiny House
- Nicole’s Tiny House
- 20′ Tiny House
- Kailey’s 22′ Off-Grid Tiny House
- KerriJo’s Tiny House
- Heather’s 37′ Gooseneck Tiny House
- Francelia’s Tiny House
- Tara’s 33′ Gooseneck Tiny House
- Davis’ Off-Grid Tiny House
- Julia’s Tiny House
- Curtis & April’s Tiny House
- Eric & Oliver’s Tiny House
- Elise & Clara’s Tiny House
- Dennis’ Tiny House
- Jessica’s Tiny House
- Blue Moon
Images © Ken Leigh