The Rook by Wind River Tiny Homes is one of the most creative tiny houses we’ve come across. The exterior consists of painted vertical siding with exposed stainless screws and a custom roofline.
Inside is an incredible display of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Everything from the custom welded bookshelf with fold down desk to the herringbone floors has been matched to fit the house’s theme. Some of the highlights include:
- Floating rebar steps to the master loft and a pipe ladder to the secondary loft
- Raw steel spice racks and drawer pulls
- Black pipe and wood open shelving
- Cast iron swivel swing in stools with wooden tops
- Brick tile shower pan and galvalume metal shower walls
- Real brick veneer
- Integral concrete sink and countertops
The secondary loft houses the tankless hot water heater, breaker box, solar inverter, combo washer/dryer, and built in closet storage.
The Rook is a 22′ long tiny house on wheels with a cantilevered loft and bump out window seat. There is 187 sq.ft. on the main floor, plus the two loft areas.
Images © Wind River Tiny Homes