Home to some of the best beaches in the world, Florida offers tiny house lovers a chance to try tiny living while enjoying the sun and sand.
Below is a list of our favorite tiny houses for rent on Airbnb in Florida. From fantastic beachfront properties in St Augustine to a shipping container tiny home on a 10-acre farm to lakefront tiny homes on wheels in Orlando, you’re bound to find the perfect house for your next vacation!
To kick things off, let’s start with several rental options in Florida’s most popular tourist destination, Orlando!
1. The Bermuda – Unique Tiny Home with Lakefront View – Orlando, Florida – $96+/night
The Bermuda was designed by tiny home designer, Kim Lewis, who also designed the Mid-Century Marfa and Bird’s Nest. While staying at the Bermuda you can enjoy sunrise yoga by the lake, fishing, kayaking, and exploring the natural beauty of Orlando!
2. Lakefront Bungalow – 5 Minutes from Downtown Orlando, Florida – $127+/night
This zen-style bungalow tiny house is an easy drive from downtown Orlando. Enjoy the lakefront view, play on the lake with water toys, soak up the sun, and curl up on the porch with a coffee and enjoy the view.
3. The Blue Heron – Orlando, Florida – $108+/night
Located steps from Lake Fairview, the Blue Heron has a wide deck with room to enjoy morning coffee or a relaxing evening. The tiny home is a spacious 350-square-feet and can accommodate up to four guests.
4. The Swan – Orlando, Florida – $118+/night
Featuring two staircases to reach the lofted queen-size bedrooms and a pull-out couch, the Swan can accommodate up to 6 guests. The Swan offers a large kitchen and bathroom.
5. Pet Friendly Tiny House Close To Orlando, Florida – $117+/night
Want to see what it’s like to live tiny with kids? This pet-friendly tiny house has two lofts with twin beds and a main floor queen bed.
6. Cozy AF Tiny-House Oasis – Tampa, Florida – $219+/night
This shipping container tiny house is located a few minutes from famous Ybor Strip. You will also have access to the whole backyard, including a hot tub, koi pond, fire pit, hammocks, greenhouse, and canoes/kayaks.
7. Tiny House Experience – Tampa, Florida – $122+/night
A 2-bedroom, 296-square-foot modern tiny home with a 600-square-foot deck and fire pit.
8. Luxurious New Build Minutes From Beach, Pensacola, Florida – $139+/night
Located a short distance from the beach in Pensacola is this 425-square-foot cottage.
9. The Hemingway – Steps to Ocean w/Outdoor Shower – Destin, Florida – $146+/night
The Hemingway is a studio suite in the highly desirable Crystal Beach neighborhood of Destin, Florida. Only 1,000 feet to the beach boardwalk, this stylish space features an outdoor shower, vaulted ceilings, and screen porch with outdoor fan.
10. Oceanfront, Rustic Cottage – St Augustine, Florida – $295+/night
This oceanfront rustic cottage was originally built in 1946! The interior is all pine wood (ceilings, walls, and floors), and it’s one of the closest homes to the ocean in the region.
11. The Piney House – St Augustine, Florida – $295+/night
Tucked away in a beautiful Florida pine forest, The Piney House is the best place to enjoy the Nation’s Oldest City, located a mile from historic downtown St. Augustine.
12. Laid back farm style tiny house on 5 acres – Fort Pierce, Florida – $100+/night
Nestled on a shared but private 5 acres, visitors to this tiny house will enjoy a quiet place to relax. A private pond on the property allows catch and release fishing.
13. Tiny Cabin In the Woods – Milton, Florida – $141+/night
Situated on 20 acres near Coldwater Creek, this tiny cabin offers a queen sized bed in loft, full kitchen, and washer & dryer.
14. Making Waves Tiny House – Santa Rosa Beach, Florida – $110+/night
Just steps to the Seagrove public beach, “Making Waves” gives visitors a taste of tiny living and even includes a private plunge pool, BBQ for grilling out, outdoor shower, full washer/dryer, claw foot soaking tub, and more!
15. Tucked Away Cozy Cottage next to Shops of Grayton – Santa Rosa Beach, Florida – $162+/night
This one bedroom cozy cottage is conveniently located within walking distance to Grayton State Park and all the restaurants and shops of Grayton Beach.
16. Tiny Home with Farm View – Live Oak, Florida – $100+/night
This shipping container home offers 320-square-feet of living space and an outdoor patio. The home is located in a quiet community on a 10 acre farm.
17. Tiny House New Build Near Park, Pond & Downtown – Zephyrhills, Florida – $111+/night
This bright, spacious tiny house is newly built near Zephyr Park and easy walking distance to the historic downtown Main Street. The newly built home is 360-square-feet.